Thursday, March 5, 2009

My new creation!


It was a long time ago I made dessert. Yes, did I tell you I am following a dessert course? Well, already made some pudding. This time my creation is 楊枝甘露. Too bad the mango doesn'taste sweet, now I just put a little bit, 1/4 mango pieces in the soup. And a lot of ice cream mango-passion fruits. It create a yellow/orange colour, look very good. I can sell it for money $$$$ One step nearby my goal!!! Need to tell you the tuitor? Ok, ok...it's a receipt book. I will try it tomorrow again, hopefully it won't taste too bad, my friends can try it after the movie: A confession of a shopaholic", in short, a lady movie.


2 comments:

  1. "your friends can try it after the movie"??? how come i didn't had any????????? (insert very angry face!) am i not your friend?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well it was a suggestion, besides I didnt make it on Friday.On Satuarday I made it. You can try it next time. I will make it one again

    ReplyDelete