skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
My place
It is my world.
Monday, April 13, 2009
Lovely
My lovely flowers grew up. Look stepwise how beautiful they are.
Just don't understand why people compare my dear with ugly people. Maybe something wrong with their sight. Don't laugh at my eyes, I can see very clearly.
1 comment:
Jill
April 14, 2009 at 9:08 PM
What's are they called, hyacinths? So....I guess it's 'your dear' again?
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2011
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
2010
(39)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(1)
►
July
(5)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(9)
►
January
(8)
▼
2009
(90)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(7)
►
October
(3)
►
August
(4)
►
July
(7)
►
June
(15)
►
May
(9)
▼
April
(19)
白马
More sms
Mussenen
一生不變
平衡
Mean girl
考验
忘记
He's just not that into you
Study!!
Lovely
Day off
Shopping
Happy
You are me
I am back!!
Sakura
Last weekend
Into the plant
►
March
(11)
►
February
(11)
►
January
(1)
About Me
Wingsi
View my complete profile
What's are they called, hyacinths? So....I guess it's 'your dear' again?
ReplyDelete