Sometimes you have to forget things, but you don't want to forget. You don't want to let it go. It is too beautiful to lose it. Why waiting for things that may never come? You never know it won't go, maybe your wish will come true. If you believe it is worth, it is worth. My beliefs are strong, I won't give up that easy.
Wait...
why??
ReplyDeleteI know that you have faith the dream might come true in one day, however, it might be not...
have you heard about the story of "onion"? once upon a time, a little girl believes that there's a secret of love buried in the cord of onion. Motivated by her own curiosity, she strips off the peel of onion, layer by layer in order to unveil the truth of love. Exhilarating as she getting closer and closer. By the time she finished, she found nothing but only tears on her eyes... past is past...just let it go................
PK
You think it is onion,maybe it is a durian.
ReplyDeleteDurian....??? I like it. I wish I can go to Thai this summer and enjoy the endless durian.
ReplyDeleteYou see, could be delicious.
ReplyDelete