Sunday, February 8, 2009

Paris

Back from Paris. I just went one day.
Two of friends 放我飞机!! They promised us to join us to Paris, but at the last moment they changed their mind, the arguments were unacceptable. How are they going to repay this?


Still, our trip was great without them! We arrived Paris around 1. It was snowing in Paris, very romantic. I bought a new travelguide, because my cousin didn't want to give it back. Our first stop was very hard, actually more for me than CK. Our first sightseeing was Sacre Coeur, we took the wrong subway station, Abbesses. It was just like Covent Garden in London. I thought I wouldn't survive the stairs, but I made it. Pfffffff............ This was just level 1, because there were more stairs waiting for us. I didn't count it, but more than enough. I am going to complain the travelguide. CK took some photos show you more next time. The return way we went to Advers, much easier to walk.

After the great walk we had, we went to Louvre to take some photos. It was 6, time for happy hour! We went to restaurant Kong to have a drink, it was in the Kenzo building, opposite of Louis Vuitton (Yes, Justina..your favourite). The waitresses were wearing very short skirts, low-V, long legs, sexy. Too bad for the guys who didn't come to Paris. We ordered 2 cocktails, quite expensive 15 euro each. Our dinner was nearby Notre Dame, a restaurant with live music and pianist.


We set our alarm at 8,but ignore it. The only place we want to visit is Musee Rodin. Actually I only know one work of him, The Thinker. (Ok, I admit, I am not cultural.) We were hanging there about one hour. Time to go back to Amsterdam.

I will upload the photos when I got them...


7 comments:

  1. The waitresses were wearing very short skirts, low-V, long legs, sexy

    Any photos

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are so many ways you can practise your Chinese, particular typing…. But, fair enough if you would like to do so.. By the way, would you like to give me a bit more details regarding the restaurant Kong ( such as the easiest way to get there??) I am intrigued how come a single cocktail may charge for 15 euro.


    Look forward your story of next trip to London…..

    PK

    ReplyDelete
  3. alan: Why should I make photos of the ladies? I was looking for handsome guy. ;p

    ReplyDelete
  4. you said sexy ladies but no photo........
    how do I know how sexy?

    ReplyDelete
  5. pk: come on, who will believe your words. You are not goin gto check the cocktails, but the leu's. I know you very well. If you ask me politely I might tell you the location =P

    alan: whaha...but I don't need to remind myself, sorry no photos of them. But I made lovely photos =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You know me well?? fantabulous!! I bet 1000 yens that you are bluffing since if you know me well, you will name me…..

    I am not going to engage an argument with you...it’s your choice whether to give me the address or not..can't be bother begging you..... I am more enthusiastic in your next issue which gives you a chance to practise whatever your English or Chinese….. Next issue : who’s the wanker?? PK


    pk

    ReplyDelete
  7. haha and what a great trip it was! I had a really great time eventhough it was short! And i loved my cocktail. the scenery was nice and nooo i'm not talking about the waitresses with short skirts and tall legs =) LOL Too bad the boys missed out on that!
    sooo we had a little detour to the Sacre Coeur.. but at least we got some exercise! love going on a trip with you again ws! kusjes CK

    ReplyDelete