Yeah.. back from London.
Unbelievable that people can't speak fluently English after studying there more than 3,5 year. People in London didn't understand him. Maybe he talks an English slang. It is not big problem if you are not very good in foreign languages. But bad in your mother tongue. It is a shame. Try to pronounce 架飞机 and 咖啡机. Does it sounds like the same? Ok, I will forgive him.
I haven't seen my best friend, Joyce for more than 10 months!! I was very happy to see her again. There were too many things I have to tell her, have to update her about my life in Amsterdam with our crazy friends, in very short time. Don't eve know where I have to start with my stories. Have to tell you that she can't be replace, even she lives in London. She is member of our group. (Outsider thinks he can replace her, after she left the group. No way!) I really miss her, since she moved to London. But I will see her soon, she is coming with Queensday.
There are some places I would like to visit with some people, like the northern lights, Provence, Cyprus etc. Because I want to share my happiness with them. Can we go before we move?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aurora_(astronomy)
http://www.real-provence.com/lavender.htm
http://www.visitcyprus.com/wps/portal
Seems you’re really enjoy the time been spent in London last week. Good for you.... well, I just don’t get it the point that you mentioned about the pronunciation of “The plane” and “ The coffee machine” in Chinese...does it truly make it entertaining or what??
ReplyDeleteProvence sounds lovely...and personally, Cyprus is one of the islands I would like to visit in about July or August time...maybe.........???!!!!!
PK
Did you pronounce the words,maybe you dont understand that because your Chinese is bad?
ReplyDeleteMaybe what? I dont even know you. If you are special enough we can join. But hm....I have no idea who you are. Maybe you have to tell me.